If you don’t know the answers to the following. Learn how to approach and and get your aairs in order and plan ahead.
Presented by Craig Ball, Succession & Estate Planning Specialist with The Carter Group
- Can’t retire because you haven’t a suitable successor for your business?
- What would happen if your business partner was unable to work again?
- What would happen if my business partner unexpectedly passed away?
- What would happen if you and/or your spouse was unable to work again?
- Who would run your business/aairs if something were to happen to you?
- How would your business be valued and passed to your loved ones?
- Is your will up-to-date, could the in-laws get their hands on your assets?
- Do you have an enduring power of attorney?
- What are your wishes should you be placed on life support?
- Is your existing insurances going to give you the best outcome?
When: 5.30pm Tuesday 26th June 2012 Where: 315 Tweed Valley Way Murwillumbah
COST: FREE with refreshments RSVP: 20th June 2012
Phone (02) 6672 4044 315 Tweed Valley Way Murwillumbah NSW 2484 email@example.com
JOIN ON FACEBOOK: Click here.