COVID-19 Business Support Grants (Applications will open on 19 July 2021 and close at 11:59pm on 13 September 2021.)
Grant funds can be used for business expenses for which no other government support is available. This can include utilities, wages, rent, marketing and advice to support your business.
To apply, businesses will need to compare their turnover over a minimum two-week period from 26 June 2021 to 26 July 2021, compared to the same period in 2019.
Businesses that were not operating in June/July 2019 may still be able to apply for the grants and will need to contact Service NSW to discuss their application.
FULL CRITERIA IS LISTED ON THE SERVICE NSW WEBSITE
Basic criteria includes:
- Be on the Highly Impacted Industry List (further evidence will be required if not on this list)
- Turnover >$75,000 for year ended 30 June 2020
- have had total annual Australian wages of $10 million or less as at 1 July 2020
- maintain your employee headcount as at 13 July 2021
- Have an ABN
- Demonstrate physically and primarily operating in NSW
- Have not applied or received grant in any other tier level
Sole traders and not-for-profits can apply if they have turnover over $75K and meet all other eligibility criteria.
Please note that non-employing businesses are not eligible to apply if persons associated with the business, and who derive income from it, have applied for, or are receiving, the Commonwealth COVID-19 Disaster Payment (through Centrelink).
Regional NSW businesses can apply if they have been impacted by the public health restrictions, given school holidays are an important trading period for businesses across NSW.
Grants will range from $7,500 – $15,000 depending on level of decline in turnover.
Resources to find out what other Grants and Funded programs may be available to your business (Australia wide)